MPG down

I have a 2005 camry 4 cyl with 40,000- My MPG has gone down from

25.7 in April to 22.4 in June. car seems to run fine--- been using the air conditioner a bit more- temp went from 80 in april to over 100 in JUne..is it the air conditioner?-- car does not feel like it needs a tuneup-runs very smooth I have never had a tuneup-bought the car at 32,000 miles--runs fine.. thanks Michael
Reply to
m.balarama

Cars get maximum milage at about 50f because of air density, Sure the AC robs alot of power and now its always on full. Wait till it cools before worrying

Reply to
ransley