need advice on 94 camry, please

hi,

we received a couple of responses on the question we asked (which is asked below this) but were looking for a kind of comprehensive list of what problems are most likely to occur or may occur.

i know squat about cars and don't want to walk into a dealership or other automotive service place and get screwed on what needs to be done to make the car in question safe to drive.

anyway, here is the story:

i have an unusual situation. an elderly family member who has not driven for years now has offered to give us a 94 camry le with 36K on it.

why hesitate, you ask?

well, it has sat in a garage for about 3 1/2 years and hasn't moved or even been started in all that time. what might be wrong? dry rot on fluid seals is the only thing i can think of. do you folks think this will be a problem? what other damage could there be after 3 1/2 half years of this type of benign neglect?

anyone have a similar experience like this one?

thank you,

mike

Reply to
mike