Oil Change on 02 Camry v6

Dear Gang, I have a 2002 V6 Camry XLE. I am thinking about starting to change my own oil. I haven't done this since I was a kid with my father. I had a little trouble locating the oil filter....Where is it located? Will I need a special tool to change it or just the standard strap filter tool? Should I just buy drive up ramps or a jack?

Also...Does anyone know the correct tire pressure for the full size spare. It is not in the manual or on the door.

Many thanks.

-- Jason

"The Shape of a society must depend on the ethical nature of the individual and not on any political system, however apparently logical or respectable." William Golding

Reply to
Jason Murray

respectable."

Reply to