'97 Camry Headlights

Does anyone know ( for sure ) if I can use one of the new high-power "blue" or "white" replacement lights for this car?

Reply to
Michael Daly

I'm running the Sylvania XTra Vision lamps in my '97; it's not much of an improvement (they say 30% brighter) but it's visible.

They also have a new "Silver Star" with a higher wattage that looks interesting

Reply to
Scott Schuckert

I've tried a few different "hyper white" type bulbs, and I've found that the Silver Stars are the best for the price. I don't want a silly blue looking headlight, but rather a more useful brighter light. The SS get my vote.

Jase

2003 Honda Accord EX-V6 2000 Honda Accord EX-V6 1994 Honda Accord EX 1991 Honda Accord EX
Reply to
Jason Traber

Reply to
Philip®