'97 Camry Headlights

Does anyone know ( for sure ) if I can use one of the new high-power "blue" or "white" replacement lights for this car?

I'm running the Sylvania XTra Vision lamps in my '97; it's not much of an improvement (they say 30% brighter) but it's visible.
They also have a new "Silver Star" with a higher wattage that looks interesting

I've tried a few different "hyper white" type bulbs, and I've found that the Silver Stars are the best for the price. I don't want a silly blue looking headlight, but rather a more useful brighter light. The SS get my vote.
Jase 2003 Honda Accord EX-V6 2000 Honda Accord EX-V6 1994 Honda Accord EX 1991 Honda Accord EX

Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2 /

Brighter does not necessarily better vision. Vision is really all in the