ontario 89 camry power steering leak

how can I fix this? Hose is long underneath .. Is there a photo of under neath so I can see how it goes... I think I can fix it... since I have done these repairs before on domestic cars.. foreign are smaller, harder

I need a manual I guess

this was dads car before he died .. I am holding on to it 1989 v6 with all bells and whilstle .. drives great...

some holes in body that i need to fill before certic.. anybody know a quick safety??

thanks a bunch

Reply to
frasser-at-gmail-dot-com