New Remote Button Programming

G'day all. Our buttons for the 99 Camry V6 we own were in bad shape when we got it in 2001. We finally got around to getting new ones ($32 each). I looked on this very forum for a way to program them. I tried and failed to do so. I rang the toyota dealership and asked if they could do it for me. They did it (I kid you not) in about 5 seconds. It was also free. No opening of doors, no opening of dashboards, just a few back & forths on the ignition switch with some button pushing and it was over.

Hope this helps anyone who gets new buttons.

Luke

Reply to
JediStocky