Power window question

95 Camry LE, 4 cyl auto, 130,000 miles

The other day, I noticed that the power window on the front passenger side door was very sluggish going back up after being lowered all the way down. Up till now, it has always worked fine to the best of my knowledge.

Engine was running at idle after a 10 mile morning commute; window on front driver's side went up & down normally so I don't think the electrical system voltage was low or anything like that.

Any suggestions as to diagnosis, possible fix, etc. ?

Thanks in advance :-)

Reply to
Justa Lurker

The motor burns out- I have the same problem on a 92 camry window that stopped working- too expensive to fix

Reply to
nanb

== First thing I would try is spraying the channels for the window with silicone lubricant and checking to make sure they're not bent or deformed anywhere along their length.

Reply to
Daniel