[Q] How to replace Inside Door Handle for 91 Camry DX?

Hello,

I have 91 Toyota Camry 2.0 DX. I broke the inside plastic door handle last time. So if anybody knows how to replace with new or used one, would you please let me know how to replace it? Then thanks

Sunny vislab snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.com

Reply to
Sunho Lee