Question about 85 camry cylinder head removal

I am trying to get my cylinder head removed to replace the head gaskets and clean it out.. but in order to get to it I need to remove the camshaft box I was trying to remove the cam box but attached to the outer left side of it is a plastic cover over a drive belt , Im not quite sure how to remove that cover. I removed 3 bolts from the belt cover and it felt like it could of come off but it didnt can anyone help

check out

to see pics of what Imean "2nd page"

Reply to
rockhard

nevermind I figured out how to remove the timing cover I have to remove the eng mount to get to another bolt hidden beneath it.

Reply to
rockhard

Be carefull with the Hyd lifters/cam followers they are very expensive to replace. Make sure to replace the water pump & timing belt too!!

Reply to
sqdancerLynn