Question about balljoint boots

Hi, Last time when my car (Camry, 90, 4 cylinder, automatic) in garage changing struts, I found that there is a crack on each boot of the balljoint. On Haynes repair manual, chapter 1, page 24, it says "Replace the boots with new ones if they are damaged (chapter 10)". I cannot find changing balljoint boot in Chapter 10. And I have checked the nearby auto parts store. They told me they have the rebuilt balljoint, but no balljoint boot. Anyone can tell me if there are balljoint boot to sell, just like the CV boot. According to Haynes, the balljoint job is not very difficult, is it?

Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Jeff