question for 1990 toy corolla

Was wondering if this is a non interference engine? I have 177k on have not change the timing belt yet.

As well its a standard tranny....is there fluid to change for this or not? What fluids are there to change in this car?

thanks

Reply to
Devils Advocate

Wake up idiot , maintain it or dump it you an idiot

Reply to
mark Ransley

Sorry im rude but you are ABUSING your car, and Abusing the trans , by NOT MAINTAINING it.....WAKE UP read the manual, aND FOLLOW IT.

Reply to
mark Ransley

1990 is a non interference engine. Manual transmissions ALL have oil that requires periodic replacement. I would suggest that you invest in a Chiltons manual for your car. If you're really on a budget, try a used book store.
Reply to
Philip®

Mark. There is no satisfactory apology for your chronic rudeness and abusive treatment of others.

Reply to
Philip®

Reply to
Devils Advocate

Reply to
Gary Danaher

If you folks think im rude I apoligise, But anybody who has a car and waits till 177000km to think about maintence is lucky the car runs and to me foolish. You cant run equipment not maintain it and expect it to run, that IS dumb

Reply to
mark Ransley

mark.... you are over the line of civility and fundamental courtesy.

Reply to
Philip®