Windshield replaced...noise?

Anyone have the windshield replaced in a newer camry? I need to do this (stone ding that cracked shortly after), but now the windshield makes distinct air noise when I reach 55 mph. No noticeable problem on exterior seal. Any idea what is causing this? Will try going back to installer (safelite autoglass), but not sure they can do much.

Reply to
Bob

Sure, trim is in wrong around the winsheild, usually on the top area

Reply to
MDT Tech®

I had my windshield replaced without a problem. Sounds like an installation error.

Reply to
Mark A

Yeah, that rock ding, then growing crack is a huge problem with this car. I'm on my 3rd windshield on a 97 camry. Never had to replace one on any other car I've owned.

mike

Bob wrote:

Reply to
MB

So get a new job where you do not have to follow bottom dump gravel trucks to work. LOL

Reply to
Philip®