Radio Replacement

We replaced the '99LE that I totalled with a 97XLE But since it's got just a cassette player, I got a unit via that "e" auction site with the integrated CD as was in the 99. Looks like it should fit, but ... I now need an online guide for this access so that I don't go bustin' anything. Like all the plastic bezel and such. No need to make things look ugly.

Collin

Reply to
dplotusnotes