WOW! New radio....

Just put the original AM/FM Cassette unit back into my Miata after my cheap aftermarket unit died. It's about the only thing that looks like it was made for the car and works.

I usually listen only to ESPN on the AM radio so I won't miss the FM or the CD player but I will miss the larger cubby under the radio... Oh, well, it's done.

Reply to
XS11E