Re: 2002 camry V6 gas milage

I have a 2002 LE 4 banger w/17000km and I get 35 mpg (Canadian) strictly highway (110 kph) with mine without the a/c running. Miner passing encountered.

I have a 02 V6 camry bought new with 9000 miles.I only get 18 miles per gallon > in all around driving.Idon't drive the car hard.I called service and they tell > me they don't know how to correct this problem.any suggestions would be > appreciated. thanks ,Joe
Reply to
P J H