Re: Camry 94 (1MZ-FE V6) hesitation at acceleration

Fixed with genuine Toyota Air Filter.

seems normal and no MIL check engine light. > > Following are Readiness Test Results extracted via a scan tool, captured > data attached in text format with .CSV extension for Microsoft Excel to > import. > > MIL Status Off > Misfire Monitor Completed > Fuel System Monitor Completed > Comprehensive Component Completed > Catalyst Completed > Heated Catalyst Not Supported > Evaporative System Not Supported > Secondary Air System Not Supported > A/C Refrigerant Not Supported > O2 Sensor Completed > O2 Sensor Heater Completed > EGR System Completed > > I've replaced O2 sensors, EGR valve and EGR temp. sensor last December

which

all were faulty. I've also replaced fuel filter on engine side and cleaned > throttle body last January. > > When I turn on A/C or fan the engine load increases few points and > acceleration improves. An observation on air flow rate versus Throttle > Position sounds like TPS reading is not in sync with air flow rate. > > Any suggestions on what might be causing hesitation on acceleration? > > Thanks to all > > >
Reply to
IceMan

A guess, fuel pump. Bad ccils but usualy when wet can do that.

Reply to
m Ransley