Re: Dash light adjustment

Does anyone know if the brightness of the dash lights can be adjusted with

> respect to the radio lights. > > On a dark night, when I turn the brightness up enough to be able to read the > radio display, the dash lights are glaringly bright. > > Thanks in advance for any answers, > > veeb

I had this problem too. If you're handy, what I did was wired the radio lights in BEFORE the rheostat, so they were always full on.

Bear in mind, the rheostat, even when on full, provides some resistance. So the radio lights will come FULL ON and be very bright. I think I threw a 1k resistor in there (can't remember the value...it was on a 1980...) to keep the lights from burning out.

Reply to
Hachiroku