Re: high quality computer parts

Your name is XCSystems, why are you speaking like somebody else? This gives me the bad feeling that I am not dealing with an honest store.

Frank

My friend started a website,
> They sell computers and computer parts. I personally think their prices

are pretty good,

please take a look and give opinions so I can let my friend know what changes to make, > thanks for all your help ahead of time. > > > > > >1p7?
Reply to
godzilla

ma_twain

This is SPAM. And his prices are outrageous! "Plan?......... Ain't no plan!"

Reply to
Navin R. Johnson