Re: TRUCK RECALL?!?!?!?

And who the f*ck are you to dictate how others post? You don't own the thread, no one does.

At least the person you criticise has enough knowledge (unlike you) to have his computer clock set to the correct time and time zone so he doesn't appear to others to be posting in the future.

Reply to
Tom

I STARTED IT, SHIT FOR BRAINS!

Reply to
Hachiroku

And that gives you no rights what so ever, f****it. Sad, ain't it!

You may yawn, but I made you rectify your stupid screw-up.

Reply to
Tom

Just ONE MORE of Toyotas on going world wide safety recalls it appears.

BZZZZT!!! US and Canadian models ONLY.

Trucks with parts MADE IN JAPAN are NOT included. Only Dana junk.

And STOP cancelling the cross postings. If I WANTED the post only in toyota, I'd MAKE it only in Toyota!

> >>I think I heard they're recalling Toyota trucks because the front >> propellor shaft can separate (probably at the U-joint...) >> >> Oh, boy... >> >>
Reply to
Hachiroku

Or you, either. Stick that in your pipe and shove it, troll. No one has rights on Usenet, and if I choose to cross post, I will.

Wrong. I run Linux. Linux goes by GMT. So it sets the clock to GMT -5. Windoze doesn't know how to deal with a lot of anything, hence the Japanese characters after my user name can't be added to Windoze like they can in Linux. So in Windoze the clock is wrong, even if it is, technically, correct.

Those of you in Google Groups don't have to worry about stuff like that. Or is it WebTV?

Reply to
Hachiroku

This one will really throw him for a l00p.

Reply to
Hachiroku