Removing Camry door interior ?

Hi,

I have a 1995 4 cly CAMRY. Had it from new.

But recently got a rattle from within the drivers door. Yesterday on a run it drove me crazy.

So today, tools at the ready ( retired engineer )

Could I H**L as like get the Bezel off the door release from inside.

Its the one surrounding the Pull to open door release

The Haynes manual says " pry it off ". I tried what I considered to reasonable force. But no way could I get it off.

How is this removed ? What am I missing

Before rattle drives me to drink.

Johnny UK

Reply to
Johnny Melvin

Look at the the following write-up:

Basically there are two "dowel pins", for the lack of a better term, on the handle/lock-lever assembly (one points up and the other down) that lock into the bezel about where the red arrow points.

You basically use a screwdriver to carefully "pry" the bezel away (up/ down) slightly from the handle/lock-lever area and gently pull the bezel out away from the dowel p> Hi,

Reply to
johngdole