roof racks

Hello,

I am looking to buy a roof rack system for my 2002 Camry LE, and wondered if people had opinions on different manufacturers, box sizes, etc.

I am hoping to get a rack system which will enable me to add a canoe carrier in the future, but for now am interested in a box- type carrier which can hold camping equipment (summer) and skis.

If there is a better newsgroup to which I should post, I apologise.

Thanks, Michael snipped-for-privacy@coas.oregonstate.gov (replace gov with edu)

Reply to
Michael Ott