Royal oil Filter vs Mobil 1/Regular oil filter

Anyone have any experience with Royal oil filters vs the regular oil filters? I currently use the Mobil 1 oil filter with no problems, but I'm curious about this "lifetime" type filter, particularly interested in what you have to do to clean the filter at the oil change. Here's a link to the one I'm looking at:

thoughts appreciated.

Reply to
patrick.schaefer