Service Manuals wanted

I am looking for service manuals for a 2004 Camry. No luck so far with Haynes or Chiltons. Factory books are 4 volumes and they want nearly $400 for the set. Haven't been able to find anything on Ebay so far.

Reply to
Chuck

zhi

Reply to
desgnr

NickySantoro

Thanks. I was able to download the manuals. They are close enough to cover most of what I want to do, and the price is much better.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck