Stereo for 1994 Camry

The stereo on my relative's 1994 Camry just gave out. I am looking for a factory replacement that will hopefully last a few more years.

Can someone tell which year models have the same stereo/faceplate? I have already removed the original one and it would be nice to be able to just snap the old plate back in as they are not looking to upgrade or modify anything.

If somebody in the Austin area has one for sale, please send me an e-mail.

Thanks!

Pat

Reply to
pws

Look on ebay - go for a '93-97 model ($runner and Corolla will work too). The ones that say anti-theft require a separate amplifier and will NOT work with out it. You would also need the security code. If the one that died says that on the cassette door then perhaps the amp is bad (still not cheap new).

Reply to
Wolfgang