Switching off Motorola E815 on Camry

I'm looking for information on how to use my bluetooth connection on my Motorola E-815 on my Camry. When I make a call (or receive one) the call goes to the hands-free speaker system. Is there a way that I can change it back to use the phone handset at that time? How can my passenger dial and complete a call from the phone without the handsfree speaker working?

The Camry documentation says to check the phone's documentation but that doesn't seem to have anything on this.

Thanks in advance.

- David

Reply to
David In NH