Motorola Z6c - No Audio on Prius Bluetooth Handsfree

I got a new Motorola Z6c phone, and I paired it to the Prius flawlessly. I have used a RAZR V3 and V3m in the Prius with success in the past. The Z6c, however, does not connect the audio to the Prius handsfree system. It makes and receives calls as expected, but there is no audio, send or receive. I'm sure there is a setting somewhere, but I couldn't find it. I went back to the previous RAZR V3m, and it worked just fine, so it's probably in the phone, not the Prius system.

Can anyone tell me how to get the audio back? The manual, of course, is completely useless.

Thanks, Doug

Reply to
DougSlug

Try contacting Motorola for assistance. I checked on

but I don't see a support area there, nor do I see your phone listed on that web site.

Reply to
Shawn Hirn