synthetic oil change interval?

Amsoil 25000! 6 micron filter WOW , what crap. Oil looses additives. My friend used amsoil and at 98000 his chevy van is so crapped up, so bad he sold it. I will stick with Mobil 1, where I know they pay and get the best scientists money can buy, and I will keep to the 4-5000 mile change.

Reply to
m Ransley

Wrong newsgroup. you want alt.autos.toyota.prius

Or, check on

Michelle Vadeboncoeur

Less additives in synthetics because they are made in a lab. synthetics can't be compared to dino.

Did he have an engine flush done before changing over to synthetics?

Reply to
JP