Timing Belt '99 Camry V4

when i looked into the manual it shows that i need to replace the timing belt at 90,000 Miles for my 99' Camry 4Cylender. when i checked with private mechanic he said i need to change at every 60,000 Miles. when i talked with toyota service center they said that after '97 cars timing belt has been extended upto 90,000. So shall i wait till 90,000 or need to replace now, my car has 72000 Miles on it. Thanks

Reply to
vamsy

timing

timing

need to

That's 1.5 years from now minimum. A lot of things can happen in that length of time. Save your money.

Reply to
Father Guido