2002 Camry Timing Belt

I bought a used 2002 Camry and have never replaced a timing belt yet. I have about 100,000 miles on it now. I called up a dealer and he said
that 2002 Camry V4 does not have a belt and need not be replaced at all. He said that it has a chain. I didn't understand what he was trying to tell me. He put me on hold a few times to ask someone else. That's why I have some doubts about his comments.
Is this truly the case? I had a '97 V6 Camry before and that needed a timing belt replacement.
he is right. the 2002 4cyl has a chain not a belt. it does not need to be replaced. the 6 cyl on the other hand has a belt so it does need to be replaced at about 90000 miles.
Thank you, Dave.
Dave Dave wrote:

Thank you, Dave.