weird sound when make left turn ( 95 camry)

my camry makes "Ta Ta Ta .." sound when I made left turn and press gas pedal to accelerate . (No prlblem with driving forwards in either local or highway)

It comes from the front, seems like either some belt is loose or some suspension is bad

I just changed the 2 front struts that are really weak, and the mechanic had a brief inspection at the suspension around and found nothing else wrong, but the problem still exist

anyone can tell me what is wrong? is it belt problem or engine problem? Thanks a lot

Reply to
fl22

Sounds like perhaps a CV joint (Axle half shaft). If he didn't find a problem with the ball joints, this would most likely be it. Most of them make a kind of clicking sound. You can raise the front of the car and grab the wheel and rock it back and forth and see if the sound comes back.

Reply to
HachiRoku

it sounds like a cv joint is bad. If the boot is split open replace the boot with fresh grease and itll be ok.

Reply to
toyotawiz

Reply to
John