Fuji Fax back Installation Instructions

Hi,

Does anyone know of a website where I can find what installation manuals are available.

I'm looking for a 1999 Toyota Camry OEM Wireless Entry + Security System and for the remote trunk lid opener.

I believe I need an RS3200 to start with. My car has neither an alarm, nor keyless entry. But it does have PDL.

I got a part number from somewhere, but I was faxed the manual for a

1998 RS3000 system.

If you know what I need to order, or where I could find out what I can order I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Norm

Reply to
Father Guido

According to Fujitsu FAX Back info, the 98 and 99 models are the same manual

Reply to
Wolfgang