Why does o/d light flash??

My 1994 camry v6 is flashing the o/d(overdrive) light?? Overdrive is working fine. Any ideas?? Thanks!!!

Reply to
:

You have had alot of problems ,with alot of cars , are you trying to be a dealer? You ask a new question for a different car every week , GO LEARN , READ A BOOK, on YOUR OWN TIME and READ A BOOK and educate your stupid ASS, From now on Ill give you Good info..........ha haaaaaaaaaa

Reply to
mark Ransley

Sure, your fluid is low,

Reply to
mark Ransley

Sure the fluid is thin, and old,, Replace irt.

Reply to
mark Ransley

Fluids are old and thin

Reply to
mark Ransley

It is an error/warning code from the tranny. Time to visit a tranny shop you trust. See:

Fluid is not thin and old. I already replaced "irt"

Reply to
:

Thanks very much!! Very helpful. :)Nelson

Reply to
:

You should educate your stupid ass! An educated person doesnt post an uneducated response like yours. There are 2 cars a 92 and 94 for your info. I read and have read many books and have more education than you will have in 10 lifetimes.

Reply to
: