why is a 92t speed rated tire not compatible for my 2006 camry

I boug my 2006 camry brand new.It came with continental tires rated 92t.now when looking to buy new tires they tell me I need a h or higher rating

message

They are just trying to sell you higher priced tires. Absolutely no need for the H rating UNLESS you are racing the vehicle or, on a regular basis, travelling at speeds far higher than the speed limit.

http://www.discounttiredirect.com also, http://www.tirerack.com/