Where to sell convertible top cover for 2000 model?

Hi,

I just sold my 2000 Mustang convertible. However I ended up with a almost new convertible top cover which is in great condition. Question now is where I can I sell it. Is Ebay the best or any other alternatives? I live in Dallas Texas.

Also, what can I ask for one?

Thanks

Pete

Reply to
Peter

Ebay would be a good choice, or call the person that bought the car and give it to them.

Kate

Reply to
SVTKate

Thanks for the tip. It was a trade in some time back so I doubt they still have the car.

/Pete

Reply to
Peter

What do you mean by "convertible top cover"? Do you mean the hood that attaches over the roof while it's down?

Reply to
Ken Zwyers

I'm 99% sure they mean the top boot...which covers the convertible top while it is down and fits between the rear seat and the trunk.

Here's a photo:

Dinsdale

Yep, that is what I mean.

Any tips are appreciated. It looks brand new since I have only used it sparingly.

/Peter

Reply to
Peter

My first choice would be eBay...the final selling price can vary greatly...usually in the $50-$80 range, but recently a few sold for over $100.

Other ideas...check local performance shops and see if they have a bulletin board for used parts to sell....maybe a local Mustang club.

Reply to
Dinsdale

Thanks!

Will try that.