1995 Camry Owner's Manual

Anyone know where to find the owner's manaul for a '95 Camry? I can find any number of sources for the service manual but owner's manuals seem scarce. The local dealer is checking to see whether Toyota still has one but they're not confident. It's too old to be downloadable from Toyota's website. Before I start checking local junkyards...and in case the dealer can't get a paper one from Toyota...any other sources people know of? Either hardcopy or softcopy is fine.

--
JRE
Reply to

For anyone else looking for manuals, Ebay is a good resource as is Helminc.com

FWIW

Reply to
DFBonnett