Xenon Lamps for 99'Camry

Hi guys, I wanted to put Xenon Lamps for my 99'camary.. is that possible..how much it costs...? Thx

Reply to
vamsy

First get you're water loss under control, remember to park it upside down to prevent water loss.

Reply to
Father Guido

search on the

there are few samples. Currently I'm doing bi-xenon in my camry :) project is so close to finish. Photo will be available next month.

Regards Mariusz (Maniek) Milobedzki Camry V6 '94 + bi-xenon projectors ;)

Reply to
Mariusz (Maniek) Milobedzki