03 4Runner Sunroof rattle

Anyone solved the sunroof rattle in the 2003 4Runner. After several attempts by the dealer since new it still rattles.

Reply to
eddie

Tere is an official Toyota TSB out on fixing sunroof rattles -- it works. Get you dealer to read the TSB and follow it. A couple of the 4Rnr newsgroups salso post how wo fix it with simple technique.

Reply to
Wolfgang

Here's link to several ways to fix it -

Reply to
Wolfgang

Thanks Wolfgang. I was aware of the TSBs but apparently the dealer is not capable enough to apply the fix. I will try the fix on the 4Runner site.

thanks again,

Reply to
eddie