'03 Tundra: TRD or JBA headers

I'm thinking of installing headers on my 03 Tundra V8. I like the TRD due to the warranty issues and them being Toyota and all. HAving said that, the JBA appear to offer the same or similar performance and install, at a lower cost. Any advice would be appreciated.

Reply to
Chris

TRDs are the most costly due to the fact that they have to be welded in. SSAutochrome are the cheapest, and look a lot like JBA. JBA are pretty good. S&S headers are probably the best and second costliest. They include long-tube tri-Y headers, new Y-pipe, ceramic coating, and new cats.

Ken

Reply to
Ken Shelton