04 tacoma ?

well still thinking bout getting one. hgave a friend who is a lexus tech. he did a search for me on the tsb and found 2 right off hand. so this question is for any of you that have a 04

  1. do you have water leaks around windows like they did on the 03 and earlier?
  2. dash rattles on passenger side, do you have them? thanks.
Reply to
Charles H.

water leaks on 03, please no. I bought an 03 in 3/03 and so far no leaks.

Paul Mars

Have an '04 - no water leaks and no dash rattle.

Foy

Reply to
Foy Blackmon

thanks, just doing all home work b4 i buy, thanks again

Reply to
Charles H.

No to both problems on my 04 double cab.

Reply to
Mike R

Have an 04 dbl cab. Had water leaks under the dash, dealer had to take the dash apart several times. Now I have no water leaks, but plenty of dash rattles.

Reply to
Scott D.

01 extended cab no leaks or rattles.
Reply to