Latest threads in Toyota Trucksshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

cam sensor on a 96 v6
I have a 96 tacoma with the 3.4l V6. The check engine light just came on yesterday with a new one for me. Is the cam sensor difficult to replace, or should I have a shop do it? Any special tools...
2
2

T.A.P. recycling _ Rancho Cordova _ CA
Hello! Just a word of warning to all those thinking of buying from TAP over the phone - on the web - or thru Ebay......................Don't! Make sure you ask about their return and refund policy....

Toyota- epensive service?
Just had my first standard trans fluid change in my '04 Tacoma. Cost $114, which seems a bit expensive for an fluid change. Comments?
11
11

Jack a Tundra from the rear bumper?
Kinda doubt it but thought i'd ask. Mine has the tow package, as in not the bumper set up for towing. Got my '06 stuck in the mud the other day getting firewood from my woods (damn those HT Duellers!)...
1
1

Toyota RAV4 Towing Speed: Your Opinion?
Hello, Please, share your opinion about what speed could I use to tow a 1500 lbs (750 kg) trailer by Toyota RAV4 1999? Any special recommendations?
11
11

dry weight of 1981 toyota long bed pickup with 22r motor
anyone know the actual weight of this pickup. not the gawr. cheers
1
1

84 22r ps belt tensioner
Old Chevy guy here, used to tightening belts with a cheater bar. Power steering belt snapped. Is the tensioning screw the one in the middle of the idler pulley? Is there a nut on the underside, or...
5
5

98 4-runner Clutch Suggestion
I've got a 98 4-Runner 4WD, 3.4L TRD Supercharged motor, which I do some offroading with, but more importantly I pull a 3700 lb boat/trailer. I'm needing to replace the clutch and looking for...

31.9's on a Tacoma
03 XtraCab. No lift. May get a set of TrXus Mud Terrain LT265/75R16 Are these slightly too big? diameter is 31.9 says their spec sheet.
2
2

1SourceAutoWarranty.com Bankrupt. We Need Your Help
Our extended warranty company 1SourceAutoWarrantee (reinsurer is Primeguard) went insolvent. We are looking for members for a class action suit and to discuss ways of trying to recoup our losses. I...
5
5

mpg
can anyone tell me what kind of mpg the 2003 to 2001 small trucks with the 4 cyl and manual trannys are getting? thanks eric
4
4

4X4 Parts
Parting 4Runner,rolled,most available. '88 4cl,glass cover OK.

98 Tacoma clock
GuysGals, 98 Tacoma, clock intermittently cuts out, well it is out most of the time actually, you can "flick" it with your finger and it will come on sometimes then it will eventually fade...
2
2

Re: Front valance and Chrome rear bumper 89-95 4x4 pickup
located in Halifax, Nova Scotia

looking 4 stock grill for 2005 tacoma
Hi, Anyone have the stock grill / grille for the 2005 tacoma? Everybody so far is selling the billet grill, So it stands to reason there might be a few gathering dust somewhere? I had a piece of wood...
1
1