1977 Toyota Hilux Power Steering

I need some help finding a power steering box for my 1977 Hilux. I have a manual steering box in there currently, but I would really like to find a power steering box if they made them. I have never seen one that I remember on the older models, but the book I have said there was one for 70 thru 78 models. I am not too worried about the price for a new one either. I just need one. I dropped a 455 Oldsmobile engine in there

20 years ago and I would really like to drop the steering effort around town. Thanks for listening..Dwight
Reply to
free10