1982 4x4 Pickup (SR5) Aftermarket Stereo install Info wanted.

Is there any solution to the lack of space in the dash for an Aftermarket head unit in these trucks? The previous owner hacked up the glove box and had one in there and I did not like it. Too dangerous while driving to reach it.

I understand it will be a cut job but is there room in the dash for a DIN unit? Maybe where the ashtray is?

I could use some advice from those who have been there :)

Pics would be nice if available.

Cheers,

Peter

Reply to