1990 Toyota 4Runner Owner's Manual

I have no need for this owner's manual now and would be willing to give it away by mail or in person but if by mail, I don't want to pay to give it away. I'd prefer to send it certified mail with a return receipt so I know you get it but I realize that might be a bit costly. This isn't a scam but frankly I don't know how else to offer it??? Ofcourse I can just heave it in the garbage but I thought someone might want it???? Ofcourse if you want to come over to west side of Houston, Texas, I'll be glad to hand it to you.

I'm not sure but I might have to cut out a portion of one page inorder to remove my name/address but otherwise no pages are missing and it's in good shape.so you know what shape it's in.

Reply to
frankg

Wolfgang Bley

Estimate the postage and ask anyone who wants it to arrange by email to send you a self-adressed, postage-paid envelope big enough to hold the manual. When you get it, toss the manual in the envelope and toss the envelope in the mail. If, for some reason, the package doesn't make it to the person - it won't be your fault. And, that's unlikely anyway.

Shame to let it go in the garbage and this would be a no-hassle approach for you to get it to someone who could put it to good use.

Luther

Reply to
Luther