1992 Landcruiser color database?

I'm trying to figure out what the official/factory name for the color of my

1992 Landcruiser is (trying to find an exterior part for it online that I need to have match). The best way I can describe it as blue-gray. Is there anywhere online that would have this info? Perhaps listed by year with color swatches and what the name of each color is? Any help you can provide would be much appreciated. Thanks.
Reply to
Nikko

Truckdude

Thanks for the link. They didn't have my color, though. Maybe they don't stock it. Any other ideas would be much appreciated.

Reply to
Nikko

Look under the hood, on the firewall on the driver's side. There should be a number at the bottom of the plate riveted there, such as 8K0, 3E5, 6N8. This is the paint code, indentified by the C/TR line. Then you can call Toyota and they can give you the name, or go to:

Punch in the code and it should give you the name.

Reply to
HachiRoku