1992 Pickup 4x4 - Towing Question

I think I might have smoked my clutch backing in my boat... I live on a hill and I am not always perfect in the way I handle the clutch - which I'm working on. It did smoke and it is acting a little different lately, but it isn't gone. I am wondering if I should start using 4Low

- without locking. Or if I need a new clutch, should I be looking into an aftermarket clutch (like centerforce) or another Toyota.

Any advice would be appreciated.

TyBo

Reply to
Ty Bo