Tacoma Service Manual - Torque Propeller Shaft

Hi- I have never done this on my '98 Tacoma 4x4 (w/82k mi.). I have been noticing a noise that sounds like a U-joint going out when I engage the gears in forward or reverse. Is this easy to do (like when I go under the truck, are the bolts obvious to see?). If this _is_ the problem and they are this loose, should I try and clean relube something before I torque them down? Or perhaps is this another problem someone else has come across? Thanks. I notice no problems with driveability, yet.

Reply to
zach