1992 toyota extra cab 11,995.00 can.

I just want to know ,what's more reliable 22r or a 3.0 v-6. I'm going to upgrade to a 1992 from a 1980 ,I love the 22r ,is the v6 a good motor ??

Any tips would be cool .

Thank's Toyota Tim

Reply to
tvoth

tvoth

Reply to
tvoth

Tim:

Never had a 22r, but from what I've heard, they're pretty much bomb proof. The 3.0, on the other hand, is not so reliable, from personal experience and other comments I've read. I've got a dead '89 parked in front of my house waiting for an engine rebuild after just 143,000 miles. Threw a rod on the highway last December. (Fortunately, the body's in great shape, so the neighbors don't complain... :-)

-Bob

tvoth wrote:

Reply to
RMO