1993 toyota 2x4

i have an 93 toyota pickup i am having problms with it it is hard to crank when it does crank it will idal good but when accelariting it seems to boog and dont wana take the gas or maybe even flooding out i put a new fule filter and fule pump on it.

Reply to
lwjw

Try another language, Arabic perhaps?

Reply to
Justin

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ i have an 93 toyota pickup i am having problms with it it is hard to crank when it does crank it will idal good but when accelariting it seems to boog and dont wana take the gas or maybe even flooding out i put a new fule filter and fule pump on it. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"I have a '93 Toyota pickup and am having problems with it: It's hard to start, and when it does start, it idles fine, but when I accelerate, it seems to bog and stumble. It kind of acts like it's getting too much fuel. I installed a new fuel filter and pump.

Reply to
TOM