my 1993 toyota pickup 4*4 will not start

my 1993 toyota pickup 4*4 will not start i instelled new gas pump and new filter oppreciate any help. thank you...

Reply to
salc

check for spark yet?

Reply to
ThoseWhoHatedMeCreatedMe

We need a lot more information! What is it doing? Is the engine cranking over? Did you check for spark at the plug wires? What engine do you have? Fuel injection or carb? Have you checked your ignition module or igniter?

Reply to
MrFixit469

did it start BEFORE you installed pump & filter?

Has:

Spark?

Fuel Pressure?

Matt