1995 Toyota 4x4 Pickup timing chaine replacement

I have a 1995 4x4 Toyota Pickup truck with a 22 RE engine. My question is , do I need to pull the head off of the engine to replace the timing chine and sprockets.

Reply to
Countrygentleman

"Countrygentleman" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@localhost.talkaboutautos.com... | I have a 1995 4x4 Toyota Pickup truck with a 22 RE engine. My question is , | do I need to pull the head off of the engine to replace the timing chine | and sprockets. |

If that link fails go to the index page:
and scroll down tothe repairs section. I think this is courtesy of Roger Brown.

Reply to
Jarhead